Department of Computer Science Curriculum
The Department of Computer Science offers course work leading to Bachelor of Science degrees in Computer Science and Computer Information Systems. The Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science at Hampton University is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET (111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012 - telephone: 410-347-7770). ABET is also a member of the Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors and the Council of Quality Assurance in International Education. These two programs are designed for students who plan to pursue in-depth training in one or more application areas for employment or further education in computer and information sciences.
- Computer Science Curriculum (Prior to Fall 2014)
- Computer Science Curriculum (Starting Fall 2014)
- Computer Information Systems Curriculum (Prior to Fall 2014)
- Computer Information System Curriculum (Starting Fall 2014)
- Information Assurance Certification Courses
The Department also offers course work leading to the Masters of Science Degree and Masters of Teaching in Computer Science.