Chemistry Minor Program
The Chemistry Minor requires 24 credit hours in chemistry, mathematics up to MAT 152 (calculus II), and a chemistry elective.
The chemistry courses include:
- General Chemistry (CHE 201-202)
- Organic Chemistry (CHE 301-302)
- Quantitative Analysis (CHE 313)
- Physical Chemistry I (CHE 401)
And the elective can be selected from:
- Instrumental Analysis (CHE 408)
- Polymer Chemistry (CHE 410)
- Biochemistry (CHE 501)
- Environmental Chemistry (CHE 509)
Foreign Language, Computer Science, and General Education requirements are as specified for chemistry majors. The student should refer to that section.